Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Jay -Z Auponda wimbo Mpya wa *We are the World*



Jay-Z wasn't a big fan of the "We Are the World" remake, which debuted at the Olympic opening ceremonies Friday to benefit Haiti earthquake relief.

"I know everybody is gonna take this wrong: 'We Are the World,' I love it, and I understand the point and think it's great. But I think 'We Are the World' is like [Michael Jackson's] 'Thriller' to me. I don't ever wanna see it touched," Jay-Z told the MTV.Mimi pia nimepata nafasi yakuusikiliza,Kwa mtazamo wangu Original ni bomba zaidi.....

3 comments:

Faith S Hilary said...

I don't think it is "that" bad as long as they did it for a good cause but OBVIOUSLY the original one is the best and will never be replaced! No wonder his wife wasn't on it...or any of DEF JAM artists

Simon Kitururu said...

The original was just that original and perfect.

Kudos for the second attempt, especially because of the reasons behind it though!

EDWIN NDAKI (EDO) said...

hakika ule eimbo ungekuwa kiatu basi najua ni size kubwa sana ambayo wasanii wengi na miaka nenda rudi namashaka kama wataweza kuvaa kile kiatu.

ila nimeupenda huo wimbo hususani lengo la lake.Binafsi ilinigusa sana..

ni jambo jema sana katika hii dunia kutimiza wajibu wako ktk kufanya dunia sehemu ya upendo na faraja..

Tutafika tu